QLD Small Business Adaption Grant
The Small Business Adaption Grant program was announced on 19 May 2020 to support small businesses - which were subject to closure or highly impacted by the COVID-19 shutdown restrictions announced by the Queensland Government - to adapt and sustain their operations, and build resilience.
This grant program will allow Queensland small and micro businesses to apply for up to $10,000 which can be used towards the following:
- Financial, legal or other professional advice to support business sustainability and diversification
- Strategic planning, financial counselling or business coaching aligned to business development and diversification
- Building the business through marketing and communications activities, for example, content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
- Digital/technological strategy development
- Digital training or re-training to adapt to new business models
- Capital costs associated with meeting COVID-19 safe requirements
- Specialised digital equipment or business specific software to move business operations online (e.g. logistics program for online ordering)
- Meeting business costs, including utilities, rent.
Applications are open now and will close when funding has been exhausted. Full details on the program, including the eligibility criteria and application process, is available on the Queensland Government Grant site.
Should you require any assistance please contact our office.
The Money Edge | Bundaberg
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation