National Minimum Wage Increase - 1 November
As you are aware, the Fair Work Commission has increased the National Minimum Wage by 2.5%. The increase will apply over three different dates for different awards, with the final increase occurring to Group 3 awards on 1 November 2021.
Does the 1 November 2021 increase apply to me?
See the list below to confirm which awards are increasing.
The awards that will increase from 1 November 2021 are:
- Pilots Award
- Cabin Crew Award
- Airline Ground Staff Award
- Airport Award
- Alpine Resorts Award
- Amusement Award
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Award
- Fitness Award
- Hair and Beauty Award
- Hospitality Award
- Live Performance Award
- Models Award
- Marine Tourism and Charter Vessels Award
- Nursery Award
- Racing Clubs Events Award
- Racing Ground Maintenance Award
- Registered Clubs Award
- Restaurant Award
- Sporting Organisations Award
- Travelling Shows Award
- Wine Award
What do I need to do?
- Check the above list to confirm that you are not impacted by the 1 November 2021 wage increase
- Contact us if you are impacted by this increase or one of the other previous increases so we can help you determine the correct pay rate for your staff
Please contact The Money Edge on 07 4151 8898 if you have any queries about the above award pay rate changes starting November 1.