You’ve been in business for a while now and have your thoughts around the basics. Over the years your business has grown and you now face
new decisions and require up to date, reliable information. Now is the time to get your Accountant more involved in your business, through
regular planning meetings and budget and cash flow establishment and monitoring. We offer a variety of accounting solutions that we can
tailor to suit your needs starting from $165 per month for small ot medium businesess, depending on your business requirements. Examples
- Annual Taxation & Financial Statements
- Tax planning
- Phone support
- 1/2 Yearly review & management consultation
- 1/4 Yearly review & management consultation
- Business Activity Statement preparation
- Budget setting & monitoring
We can also offer you a virtual CFO option if your business is not at the stage where it can support a full or part-time CFO. If you’re
asking yourself the following questions, ask us how we can help.
- My business is growing and I cannot understand the numbers.
- We are not making enough profit and I cannot understand why.
- We are generating profits, but never seem to have any cash.
- I spend my time pushing paper, when I should be selling to customers.
- I need to develop and grow my business.
- I need guidance on a regular basis, but can’t afford to employ a part-time CFO to help.
What you do for yourself
- Maintain integrity of financial data, reconciliations and computerised software.
- Preparation and lodgement of payroll obligations.
- Periodic data entry into computerised software.
*Note: The Bookkeeping Edge can offer a solution in regards to the above.
Factors affecting cost of quote
- Number of entities and complexity of structure
- Number of bank accounts / credit cards / loans / HPs
- Volume of transactions
- Quality of records you keep