What a great few days in Sydney last week. I had a fantastic time at the Xerocon conference with over 900 accountants and bookkeepers in attendance this year!
The conference consisted of 2 jam packed days to hear about Xero’s plans, new features coming, our industry, great tips and of course a huge trade show.
Considering integrating an “Add-on” with your Xero file? Xero have now provided an “Add-on Reviews” section in their Xero Business Community. Check out what other business owners have to say about the add on you are considering and leave comments on the ones you have used.
With over 50 exhibitors at the trade show (and now more than 270 add ons to choose from), I thought I would share just a few that we think are the bees’ knees!
- Shoeboxed.com.au – out of this world time saver!!! These guys will do the work for you! You just post your receipts to them and they will create searchable archive and upload the data into your Xero file!
- Unleashed – Online inventory software for all of your inventory needs!
- Workforce Guardian – for everything HR related.
- GeoOp – ideal for Tradies, this offers field service mobile job management and scheduling features.
So what is coming in Xero?
In the pipeline is:
- Purchase Orders
- Simple Inventory
- Files – ability to upload files & save against spend money, contacts & more
- Banking 2.0 concepts (ie ability to pay straight from within Xero) – more on this later!
- Payroll – updated leave process with visual representation of who is taking leave and when!
It is so exciting to hear the new features coming soon – more ways to make life easier!
If you are interested in becoming part of this amazing new way of doing business, please us today on 07 4151 8898! You will be amazed at the possibilities!
The Money Edge | Bundaberg