Xero Roadshow Update!
Last week some of our team members went to the Xero Roadshow.
These are some of the new features that our Xero users can look forward to and also some new features that have happened that you may not be aware of.
- 2 step Authentication – Xero are aware and up-to-date with cloud security and have now provided users with an extra step of security for peace of mind in the form of a code sent to your phone which also needs to be input to be able to log in. This is a choice for users to enable.
- Final Pay – Xero have updated the payroll making any final pays and paying out leave balances easier to calculate.
- Search Function – This has been out for a little while but is really handy and we like to make sure everyone knows about it. It makes life a lot easier to find transactions.
New features to look forward to:
- For those who are GST registered – W1 and W2 will be integrated into your Business Activity Statement automatically. Currently they have to be input manually.
- Bank Reconciliation Report – This report is getting an overhaul and will tell you if there is a mismatch and will give you a find and fix button. This button will take you to where Xero thinks the problem is. For example a manual or deleted statement line.
- Invoice Reminders – Users will soon be able to set up reminders to automatically send to customers. These can be set up on the due day or the day before plus several days after. You can also only set it up for certain customers.
If you need any help with these new features please contact any of our Xero Certified team members!!!