TRANSITIONING TO THE CLOUD – NOW IS THE TIME!!
Have you been thinking about transitioning your accounting or bookkeeping software to the cloud? Now is the perfect time to take action – BEFORE 01 July!
Leading up to the end of financial year and the beginning of on a new one, now is the time to act on those thoughts and make the move to the cloud. There are a number of steps involved so we recommend allowing 3-4 weeks at a minimum to ensure a smooth transition. That way, you will be up and ready to hit the ground running come 01 July!
Benefits of cloud accounting include:
- Ease of access – access your data anywhere, anytime, from any computer!
- No maintenance – gone are the days of manually upgrading your software – all features, legislation changes (eg tax tables, super guarantee rates) are implemented without you even knowing – they just appear! And at NO COST!
- No up-front software costs – cloud accounting solutions are generally on a pay-by-the-month subscription arrangement, eliminating the need for up-front costs and can also be easier on cash flow!
- Better business performance – improve efficiencies, access reports with real-time data and have a snapshot of your business’ financial situation as soon as you log in each day.
- No hardware risks – If your computer crashes, your data is safe, with instant back ups!
- Too many benefits to list…!
Many business owners out there are concerned about the ‘complexities’ involved in switching accounting software packages. The move to a cloud based solution such as Xero is simple and the team here at The Money Edge can ensure that a seamless conversion is accomplished.
We have had a string of successful transitions with our existing clients and you can read a testimonial below.
If you have any questions, concerns or interest in moving to the cloud, please contact one of our Xero Certified Advisors on 07 4151 8898 or email email@example.com. Speak to us before 31 May to be guaranteed* a hassle free move to the cloud.
Remember – NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT – BEFORE 01 July!
Since changing from MYOB to Xero in September 2012, dong my bookwork has become a breeze! I log in each day, week or month, code my bank statement which has automatically been imported and let The Money Edge know when my file is ready to prepare my quarterly BAS. The program has been so easy to learn and the benefits are second to none. I would definitely recommend Xero to any business owner wanting to save time by having automations set up and spend less time doing bookwork!
– JJ, Bargara
*Terms and conditions apply