TRANSITIONING TO THE CLOUD – NOW IS THE TIME!!
Have you been thinking about transitioning your accounting or bookkeeping software to the cloud? Now is the perfect time to take action – Don’t wait until tomorrow!
The Money Edge is your team of experts, having being implanting and transitioning clients to the cloud for the past 3 years. There are a number of steps involved in transitioning your business accounting to the cloud and the team of 11 Xero Certified Advisors here at The Money Edge are here to guide you through the process.
Benefits of cloud accounting include:
- Better business performance – improve efficiencies, access reports with real-time data and have a snapshot of your business’ financial situation as soon as you log in each day.
- Save time on data entry
- Ease of access – access your data anywhere, anytime, from any computer!
- No maintenance – gone are the days of manually upgrading your software – all features, legislation change (eg tax tables, super guarantee rates) are implemented without you even knowing – they just appear! And at NO COST!
- No up-front software costs – cloud accounting solutions are generally on a pay-by-the-month subscription arrangement, eliminating the need for up-front costs and can also be easier on cash flow!
- No hardware risks – If your computer crashes, your data is safe, with instant back ups!
- Too many benefits to list…!
Many business owners out there are concerned about the ‘complexities’ involved in switching accounting software packages. The move to a cloud based solutions such as Xero is simple and the team here at The Money Edge can ensure that a seamless conversion is accomplished.
We have had string of successful transitions with our existing clients and you can read a testimonial below.
If you have any questions, concerns or interest in moving to the cloud, please contact Ally Wadwell, one of our Xero Certified Advisors on 07 4151 8898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember – NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT!
Since changing from MYOB to Xero in September 2012, dong my bookwork has become a breeze! I log in each day, week or month, code my bank statement which has automatically been imported and let The Money Edge know when my file is ready to prepare my quarterly BAS. The program has been so easy to learn and the benefits are second to none. I would definitely recommend Xero to any business owner wanting to save time by having automations set up and spend less time doing bookwork!
– JJ, Bargara